Work with us ¶
Customers collaboration methodology ¶
What are all the steps of an engagement
- 1st Stage: Leverage Customer Tech Intro Interview
- Complete our binbash Leverage project evaluation form so we can get to know your project, find out if you're a good fit and get in contact with you.
- Schedule a tech intro interview meeting to understand which are your exact challenges and do a Leverage Reference Architecture feasibility assessment.
- 2nd Stage: Leverage Reference Architecture Review
- If we can contribute, we'll execute a Mutual NDA (ours or yours), then walk your through to complete our binbash Leverage due diligence for Reference Architecture form.
- Once we completely understand your requirements we'll prepare a comprehensive proposal including the complete "Leverage Implementation Action Plan Roadmap" (also known as Statement of Work - SOW) detailing every task for the entire project.
- After you review it and we agree on the general scope, a Services Agreement (SA) is signed.
- The project kick-off day is scheduled.
- 3rd Stage: Leverage Ref Architecture Implementation
- The Roadmap (SOW) is executed, we'll send an invoice for the deposit and first Sprint starts.
- 4rth Stage: binbash Leverage Support
- During and after finishing the complete Roadmap we'll provide commercial support, maintenance and upgrades for our work over the long term.
Work methodology intro video ¶
Customer Support workflow ¶
Read More ¶